Brian's parents came in to town to visit and celebrate mother's day. We went to Wolfgang Puck on Friday night for dinner and it was delicious! I'd never tried it before, but after a failed attempt to go to Mi Cocina (bad idea on Cinco de Mayo weekend) we decided to test it out. Wolfgang Puck had no wait and a great atmosphere for visiting with the fam.
![]() |
| Happy Mother's Day dinner |
![]() |
| yummy sweet potato fries and bbq chicken |
Saturday morning, Sharon and I ran to Dillards for a bit before I had to head back to get ready for Baby Broughton's church shower. We went with the pink and gray theme since it matches her nursery theme.
![]() |
| Aren't these the cutest little elephant cookies?? |
![]() |
| Me with the Lindsays |
After the shower on Saturday night we went to Elissa's parent's house to celebrate Elissa's birthday and graduation week. Such an accomplishment to finish her MBA degree while having a full time job! We are proud of that girl! Her mom cooked a wonderful dinner and I forgot to take any pictures.. sad day...
Sunday was church and lunch at Pei Wei, before Sharon and I went shopping again while the boys golfed. We hit so many stores that I was just worn out by the time 6 pm rolled around. The girls picked up some pizza and came home to crash. I took a nap from 7:30pm to 9:45pm! It was such a full, enjoyable weekend with the Beams!
Happy Tuesday! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!







No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)