Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Photoshoot

My former co-worker came to town the other weekend for a visit.  She took some wonderful pictures of Brian, Bear and I last year so I asked if she would have time for a little photo-shoot.  I wanted some pictures for Christmas Cards and also, just in front of our new house since we moved in January and it was not very picturesque at the time.  Karis did such a great job working with Bear as she is a "doodle mom" herself.   Prepare yourself for the onslaught of pictures :)









love this one!


Yes, I made him do this

"just look happy"



Bear is such a proper doodle in this picture.

getting fidgety

and we lost him..

and he's back

Favorite family pic!

kisses

quick take the picture before he escapes my arms!

love this one of my boys!

Brian wasn't feeling the heart with your hands here..



Home Sweet Home with my hunny

We realize this is a tiny bench, and we are tall people..

3 comments :

  1. This is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stahhhhp the cuteness! You are stunning! I just want to squeeze Bear too, he looks so loveable. My sister-in-law has a golden doodle and I have to say, they are great dogs!

    PS. I love that Brian threw leaves in the air for you. Good man :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)