Simple Protein Pancakes
Ingredients
- 4 scoops vanilla whey protein (we use Syntha 6)
- 8 egg whites (save yourself some time and buy them in the carton)
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 large bananas
- 4 TB unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or magic bullet until smooth. You may need to cut the recipe in half to get it all in your blender. I did my pancakes in two seperate parts to fit in the blender well.
- Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes. Don't skip this part!
- Heat pan and spray with cooking spray. Once the griddle is hot pour on griddle and flip when the edges start to bubble (about 2 minutes on each side)
- Remove from griddle and serve with your choice fresh fruit and syrup. The light syrup is a great option without sacrificing too much taste.
This recipe made 16 pacakes for me which will vary based on how large or small you make your pancakes. Next time I make these I will probably stir in some blueberries for a little bit of variety.

I thought I was the only one that made pancakes in bulk! They freeze incredibly well, that is, if we have leftovers. :) This is another awesome recipe!
ReplyDeletethose sound really good, and healthier than the chocolate chip Bisquick ones I like to make :)
ReplyDeletefloral&fudge