Typically we go to Arkansas to be with Brian's family for Easter. This year was no exception even though it was a different Easter for all of us. Instead of the traditionally large meal on Sunday, we decided to just chill. My mother in law had to work on Saturday anyways so pulling together a big family meal was going to be difficult. Instead, the country club was having an Easter egg hunt and brunch on Saturday so we opted for that as our big celebration. Sadly, Sharon had to miss out on that part, but we got to spend the whole Saturday with family. We went and visited Brian's grandparents and then back to the Beams to cook out together. It was a fun time to see our family from Arkansas in a relaxed setting. After dinner, we went over to the neighbors house to karaoke until midnight. I'm not kidding. We love karaoke!
 |
| We love making bunny crafts |
 |
| Eli was sporting the Easter Alligator |
Sunday we went to first service at Harvest Time. They always do a fantastic job with their Easter service! This year had a video of three people who got saved and baptised at last year's Easter service. It was such a great testimony to how God has changed their lives for the better. After church we grabbed a quick bite to eat and hit the golf course. Since all the stores were closed for Easter, Sharon and I went with the boys. I don't play golf, but it was actually really a perfect day to ride along. I got to drive the golf cart and read on my kindle app on my phone. Ok so it's a wee bit tiny for reading books, but I had to make do since I left my magazines in our car. Plus we ran into a squirrel who wanted some of my peanuts and got to feed huge catfish at the 17th hole.
 |
| On the golf course |
 |
| My squirrel friend |
 |
| Kind of dead looking here, but really it is a gorgeous golf course |
It was a fabulous weekend! Here are some other random pics from our weekend:
 |
| I love these little bunny place holders! |
 |
My precious niece in her my first Easter outfit I got her.
My sister sent me the pic. I did not get to see them this weekend. |
 |
| Bear's Easter bunny treat |
 |
| My treat from the Easter bunny, new bright blue workout pants :) |
What a fun weekend! Those bunny place card holders are adorable and I want your blue workout pants! Your hair is seriously beautiful.
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet! Blue pants are from TJ Maxx, and I love the brand (90 degree by Reflex).
ReplyDelete