Monday, March 11, 2013

New Look!

So after being in the blogging world for over a year now, I decided it was time for a new design on the blog.  I contacted Andrea at Slightly Askew Designs to re-vamp my site.  She has done quite a few blog designs for blogs I stalk follow, and I couldn't be happier with the design she created for me!  Andrea was so patient with me and had no problem changing the design fourteen times a few times to fit the look I wanted.  I would definitely recommend Slightly Askew Designs to anyone wanting a new look for their own blog.

In other news, this weekend is my baby sister's wedding!  Where have the months gone?? It seems like I was just throwing her engagement party a couple months ago.  Well bring on the flowers, dresses, parties, and other craziness that this week will bring!  I just need some energy drinks and it will be all good :)  Happy Monday everyone!

flashback from Strategic Mgmt in college...
No, I did NOT drink all those energy drinks alone

Yes, we made a "trophy" with all of the empty cans to present to our professor at the end of Strat

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)