This weekend I was really looking forward to relaxing and sleeping in after all the hustle of the wedding last weekend. Sleep had been calling my name all week as I dragged my body out of bed to get to work. Friday night Brian and I worked out, ran to the grocery store, watched TV and went to bed. I got to sleep in until 9:30 am praise The Lord! It was wonderful!
Saturday morning was rainy, dreary and cold. BUT no excuses, so we hit the gym again. After our workout we ran by the mall then Sam's Club to pick up the cake for Brian's best friend's surprise birthday party later that night. Since it was still rainy and cold and we already worked out, I indulged in a nap while "watching golf" with the hubs.
The party was so well attended which was shocking since it was kind of last minute. We had about 20 people at Senor Tequilas to celebrate Todd turning 28! He is the old one for a couple months before Brian catches up with him in age.
 |
| Singing to Todd |
 |
| OSU cake for our OSU med student |
 |
| I love this pic of these two!! |
 |
| I know my hair looks crazy blonde.. it's the lighting |
 |
| Love these boys! |
 |
| Candid shot with Cody.. don't even know what was going on here! |
 |
| BFFs since 7th grade |
The after party consisted of going over to Todd's house for leftover cake, Sprite, and back popping by our resident doctors in training, Todd & Stephanie. I avoided that like the plague. Popping backs, necks, etc is just plain scary to me!
 |
Slowly going into sleep mode..
it was getting way too late and the doctors in training were still popping |
Bed time at 2 am meant late service at church on Sunday which continued the wonderful trend of sleeping in this weekend. After church we stopped by to see my sister and her new hubby who just returned from their honeymoon with lovely tans and a pile of gifts to put away in their new home. We hit the gym again for legs and chest, before connect group Sunday night. Funny how the weekends slip away so quickly these days! Happy Monday everyone :)
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)