My little sister's wedding is fast approaching so we had her personal shower last Saturday. Due to the type of shower that it was, my pictures will be limited to mostly food on the blog :)
We had a fondue theme so went all out with the chocolate, pound cake, pretzels, marshmallows, and fruit. Catherine made a scrumptious cheesecake dip with graham crackers as another sweet option, and I made a veggie and cheese tray for a healthier alternative.
My sweet co-worker made a mad-libs game just for the shower that turned out so well. Check out her Etsy shop,
Haven Design Co, for affordable invitations, birth announcements and other printables!
 |
| Get that veggie, girl :) |
 |
| Mustache & Tiara Game |
 |
| What's a lingerie shower without a panty line? |
 |
| Scarlett's best friend, Bear |
 |
| Little brother's contribution to the lingerie shower |
 |
| Swimsuits! Probably not that one for the honeymoon though :) |
 |
| I love this picture of Hayley and I <3 |
Looks so fun. That is a cute picture of you and Hayley.
ReplyDelete