


Rhett tried spaghetti for the first time, but he wasn't a fan. Brian and I have been watching Making a Murderer on Netflix, so that has pretty much consumed our evenings.
Saturday, I made "real" breakfast for Brian and baby and then we went for donuts! We aren't giving Rhett sugar yet, but I am excited for when he can enjoy donuts with me :)

For the first time this week, I hit the gym *cue the Hallelujah chorus* before hanging out with some girlfriends where we ate pizza & ice cream. So basically I negated that workout, but we had a great time together.


Sunday after church, I met up with some friends at Utica Square for some shopping and much needed girl time. We hit up Kendra Scott for a party that Scarlett won so we all got 15% off our purchase (woohoo!) and then walked around some of the other shops too.



[caption id="attachment_626" align="alignnone" width="1024"]
Couldn't say no to this anthro mug that was on sale or the fall candle I got for $9[/caption]
Brian and Rhett had some man time, and I came home to a sleeping baby. Yay! I cooked dinner before hitting up Andy's for a key lime pie custard and then finished the Making of a Murderer. Gotta say I didn't love the ending.. I think I was hoping for a different outcome.
[caption id="attachment_627" align="alignnone" width="1024"]
Rhett's first firetruck siting.. yes, I made them pose for this pic[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_628" align="alignnone" width="576"]
I wonder how much longer he will be content with just a spoon?[/caption]
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)