And excuse my picture quality as I had to use a candid I snapped to send to the family, because I do not have the self control to make a chocolate pie and not eat it myself in No Sugar January.

Ingredients
- 1 nine inch unbaked pie shell
- 3.5 tbsp cocoa
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Melt butter in a large bowl and mix in sugar. Once it is thoroughly mixed, mix in the cocoa until the mixture is smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and lastly the evaporated milk.
- Pour into the unbaked pie shell and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes until the pies are mostly set. They will not completely set up, but you don't want them to be sloshy
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)