![]() |
| My sister in law, Lindsey who helped host this beautiful shower |
![]() |
| the amazing food! seriously I'm hungry again looking at it all |
![]() |
| love these precious little cookies with his name on them! |
![]() |
| Sharon puts the most beautiful baskets together for presents and this one had so many adorable things in it! and no, Brian and I did not mean to match! |
![]() |
| This quilt is so beautiful! I'm scared to even let Rhett use it because it is so nice!! |
![]() |
| The other sweet quilt from Brian's Nana |
![]() |
| Gorgeous!! and all handmade by Sharon! She is so talented |
![]() |
| I loved this sweet little fox outfit and shoes from Brian's aunt |
This little boy is so loved already! We got to put all his presents away on Sunday, and the nursery is looking so good! It's been so fun to decorate and prepare for his arrival in a couple of months.. I guess you could say I'm in the "nesting" stage :)





















No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)