Friday, November 27, 2015

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks and Rhett is the size of a butternut squash


Total weight gain:  around 20lbs so far


Working out?  Only was able to go twice this week with the holiday, but it is better than nothing


Rings on or off?  still on


Sleep:  I'm starting to not wake up as tired as normal in the morning even though I've gone to bed super late every night this week.  Maybe my body is adapting to less sleep already :)


Best moment this week:  Being so spoiled at our baby shower in Arkansas!  This little pumpkin is so loved already.


Cravings:  still guacamole/avocados.. that has been a constant this pregnancy.


Symptoms:  I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in pants.. Not the best when you have to wear pants in real life.  Leggings are my best friend, but I don't feel like I can wear those every day ;) 


Looking forward to:  Spending time with my family in Texas for Thanksgiving


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)