Friday, November 20, 2015

29 weeks

How far along? 29 weeks and Rhett is the size of a cabbage


Total weight gain:  around 20lbs so far


Working out?  With my birthday on Sunday, we didn't do a whole lot of things that needed to be done so playing catch up on laundry, going to the grocery store, and driving to OKC to buy a new truck kind of cut into our free time after work this week.  I'm hoping to hit the gym one more time before this weekend.


Rings on or off?  on! and I got the cutest new James Avery ring from Scarlett and Todd for my birthday so it is on most days too :) 


Sleep:  Sleeping well as long as I keep a spare pillow to wedge in between my legs just in case I need it.


Best moment this week:  There were so many great moments this week!!  We got to see Rhett's precious little face at our 4d ultrasound, and it was so, so cool!  Getting to see the joy on my husband's face with his new F-150 was pretty special too ;) Merry Christmas to us, we bought a truck haha.  Plus spending so much time with Brian and my friends celebrating my birthday and going to a murder mystery party this weekend was pretty great too.  All in all, it was a fabulous week!!  


Cravings:  Well after I had the Pizza Shoppe two weeks ago, I couldn't get that dressing out of my mind.. So after my hair appointment, I went and bought some of the dressing last night and it hit the spot!  Plus I'm eating salads more too so I'll count that as a win as long as I don't go overboard on how much dressing I put on the salad :)


Symptoms:  Nothing too crazy this week as far as symptoms.  Been able to do everything normally and feeling great.


Looking forward to:  My baby shower this weekend and spending time with family!


sweet little nose and those lips!  Definitely from my side of the family

happy boy!

My scrumptious cookie cake at work

After our day trip to Pryor, we had to stop at Braum's for a pumpkin shake before heading to Buy Buy Baby

Pregnant flapper and Moneybags flapper

Love this friend!

The wonderful hosts, Deidra & Daniel, who also have November birthdays!
We had such a great time celebrating Deidra's 30th birthday at the "Juice Joint"


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)