Thursday, March 6, 2014

Snow Day!!

We had some major snow and ice earlier this week so guess who got a snow day??  And I loved every minute of it!  I slept in until 10 am then watched an old movie with Bear while checking work emails and voicemails. 


Yes, he sits in my lap still as a 60lb dog :)

Then I started hanging some pictures around the house.  We've been in the house for over a month now, so it was about time.  My little brother and his girlfriend braved the snow and ice to come bring me a Starbucks (bless them!) and be snowed in with me.  We hung some pictures, made cookies, watched Father of the Bride II and then made a healthy dinner.  It was such a relaxing day!

my new "B" from Scarlett

Portia got me this sweet picture for a housewarming gift. 
Yes, we hung it a little high, but I was covering the previous owner's leftover holes in the wall.


"Healthier" M&M monster cookies 
We finished off the evening with another movie by the fire before Grant & Alexis left.  Back to reality we all go, but it sure was a great day!


1 comment :

  1. Healthy monster cookies, who knew?! ;) Love the welcome friends sign! Looks great

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)