Thursday, March 20, 2014

Four

Today marks four years since I said "I do" to my love.  It's really crazy how quickly the time has flown.  I can remember the wedding like it was yesterday.  The yummy strawberry cake shaped like an Arkansas Razorback that we hardly got to taste, the unexpected rain that turned into a freak snowstorm in Texas in the middle of March, the most amazing punch I've ever had (special recipe just for me concocted by one of my mom's sweet friends), the better than I could have imagined wedding cake that my cousin Virginia made, the love shown to us all by the friends that made the drive to Texas, and my grandfather officiating our wedding even when he wasn't feeling that well.  We've been through a lot together since that eventful day.  Four years seems like so long, but then again I can't imagine my life without Brian.  I'm so thankful that I was able to capture his heart!  I love you, Brian!

The day Brian proposed

My mom took some pictures of us the day before the wedding since it was 70 degrees
and set to be 35 degrees the next day.  Texas weather is so unpredictable.


Loved this shot of us and the cake!

Off to Costa Rica! 

1 comment :

  1. Aww, congratulations! I can't believe you had a freak snowstorm on your wedding day, that's crazy! My mom always said it was good luck to get a little precipitation. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)