15 Minute Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients:2 ripe bananas
1 cup old fashioned oats
2 tbsp. peanut butter
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
1/4 c. chocolate chips
Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients except for the chocolate chips until batter like consistency (try to get most of the banana chunks mashed in well). It's ok if it is runny although I might have added a smidgen more oats to the mix
2. Fold in chocolate chips. Portion into 10 cookie "shapes" on the cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Bake for 12 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.
Store these in an air tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. I would love to tell you where I found this recipe, but I honestly can't remember :( One of my coworkers likened these cookies to mix between banana bread and choc chip cookies so chances are you will like them if you like those two recipes!



No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)