Friday, July 12, 2013

Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bars

I have been baking way too much, but these bars were quite possibly the best 'clean' recipe I have ever made.  I had a recipe for some peanut butter banana oatmeal bars, but that didn't sound as good so I adapted it to come up with this recipe.  You should definitely give these babies a shot with some frozen vanilla yogurt!

Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Bars

Ingredients:

1.5 cups old fashioned oats
10 drops liquid vanilla stevia (or more to taste)
2 tbsp. agave
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2 mashed bananas
1 cup fresh blueberries

Directions:
  1. Mix the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl
  2. Add the vanilla, vanilla stevia, agave, almond milk, and egg.  Mix with the dry ingredients
  3. Then add the mashed bananas and mix well.  Fold in the blueberries
  4. Pour into a lightly greased 8x8 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes


almost like blueberry cobbler!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)