How far along? 37 weeks and RBB is the size of a winter melon.. What exactly is a winter melon? I wondered the same thing:
![]() |
| Looks pretty similar to a watermelon wouldn't you say? |
Total weight gain: 31 lbs eek! I don't want to see the scale go up any further
Working out? Yep! still working out although my workout partner is not letting me do quite as much as I would normally push for.
Rings on or off? still on
Sleep: This child is moving like crazy, but surprisingly I'm still sleeping well! Praise the Lord for that!
Best moment this week: Scarlett and I went on a little spa date and got our nails done before our babies come. She is due in less than a week and I am due in two weeks. Craziness!!
![]() |
| Some lady in the salon knew that I was having a boy and Scarlett is having a girl simply based on the way we are carrying the babies. |
Cravings: Still avocados.. It's pretty ridiculous. I hope I still like avocados after this pregnancy and don't burn myself out on them.
Symptoms: Starting to feel some tightness in my lower back and sharp pains occasionally, but that is it. At my appointment this week, my doctor told me I was farther along than he expected and pretty much this baby could be here at any time which sounds nutty to me. He said if you were to take 10 first time moms and check them, that only 2 out of 10 would be as far along as I am at 37.5 weeks. Kind of crazy! He also told me I could not take a work trip I was hoping to take this weekend, unless I was "ok" with delivering in Dallas... nope, I am not ok with that so I am staying here this weekend.
Looking forward to: Spending time with Brian and his family this weekend. I'm also going to finish the nursery and take pictures for a post on here! I love the way it all came together.


You look great! I expect a FaceTime call when contractions start like you got from me ;) I'm so ready for you to have him. Getting so excited
ReplyDelete