We (ok mostly me) decided on a teddy bear neutral colored theme for the shower. I am a theme person. I can't see a vision for a shower without colors and a theme. The wonderful thing about our church is that so many people offer to help with showers! It is such a blessing to have so many ladies love on the recipient! I love our church community! So without further adieu, here are some photos from the party.
![]() |
| So many friends contributed to this wonderful spread :) |
![]() |
| bear brownies |
![]() |
| Did I mention I tend to go crazy with themes?? Thanks to Laurie for indulging me by making this bear trail mix. with teddy grahams, chocolate chips and marshmallows |
![]() |
| delicious punch |
![]() |
| So in full disclosure, these bear-shaped cucumber sandwiches looked way cuter on pinterest :) |
![]() |
| Favor table |
![]() |
| My sweet friend Karis made me this printable for the shower. You can see the copy in the back of the picture that I kept for my own nursery someday ;) |
![]() |
| Karis also made these adorable tags for this scrumptious double caramel popcorn from The Corn Popper |
![]() |
| The beautiful mommy to be! |









The cutest! You are SUCH a good hostess!!! Such cute decor!
ReplyDelete