Brian and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary this past Friday. It really was the best anniversary we have ever had. Brian came home with 3 bouquets for me! So so sweet! Then he whisked me off for dinner at the Polo Grill, my favorite restaurant! We had lobster bisque, steak and potatoes before heading to Starbucks for coffee. There was a chill in the air and it was a perfect evening to sit out on the back patio with my boys. We didn't do presents since we are going on a week long vacation soon, but Brian did so well with a Gone With The Wind anniversary card. I guess after 5 years, he knows me well :)
I love this man so much and I count myself blessed to have him as my partner for life. God has been so good to us. 2015 is going to be a wonderful year with this man by my side!
 |
| 2 dozen roses and a bouquet of Gerber daisies (our wedding flowers) |
 |
| After dinner at Polo Grill |
 |
It looks like I made him snuggle with me, but that is not true. Anytime anyone pulls out a blanket, Bear wants to snuggle with them! |
I'll say he did a good job spoiling you! Such a sweet night!!!
ReplyDelete