**As a disclaimer, my husband did not love it. He said it was too salty. So I brought it to work to see what the co-workers thought and it got raves all around! Success!!
Korean Ground Beef
source
Ingredients:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbs sesame oil (I used coconut oil)
- 3 cloves minced garlic (I estimated with the minced garlic from the jar)
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp crushed red peppers
- 1 bunch green onions (didn't have these so I subbed some frozen green beans)
- Brown rice (cooked according to package directions)
- Brown ground beef with garlic and oil in a large saucepan. Drain off grease.
- Add soy sauce, brown sugar, pinch of garlic, ginger, green beans, and peppers. Saute until beans are cooked
- Serve over brown rice.
I just had a great idea! This Korean beef would be amazing served as lettuce wraps!! I'm trying that next time. Also, going to try to limit the soy sauce and instead use some beef broth to give it some sauciness.

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)