Monday, January 13, 2014

December Picture Overload

Well I was a pretty pathetic blogger in the month of December.  Life is busy and the blog gets put on the back burner.  Soooo I've decided to catch up via tons of pictures to document the month!

Christmas 2013

Homemade sweet rolls for "Christmas Morning" with Hayley and Bryce

yes, they look crazy.. more like pink and green than red

Christmas breakfast

Opening gifts together



Bear always enjoys destroying the wrapping paper

"Did I make this mess??"

Watching Elf together

Hayley and Bryce got a puppy for Christmas!  Meet Fenway!

Our besties got engaged on Christmas day!  I painted a sign for the special day

Relaxing on Christmas Eve watching "Meet Me In St. Louis" with Bear


My boys!

So happy for these two!  Let the wedding planning begin!

We had an engagement party back in Tulsa for these two. 
Ludger's cake was amazing!!!

I love this girl so much!



Dinner date with the hubs

I took back some of my Christmas presents that didn't fit and was able to get all
 these shoes for super cheap on NYD sale at Dillards! woohoo!!

OK I officially feel a bit more caught up on life!! Time to get back to regular blog posts!

1 comment :

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)