Thursday, November 21, 2013

Family Christmas Photos

This past Sunday, Brian and I had a photo-shoot with my coworker who owns her own photography business.  It was great that I work with her, because we were able to discuss what each person was looking for from the shoot.  We even created a pinterest board together for different poses, outfits, etc. 

Needless to say, I couldn't be more pleased with the results!  Brian told me that these were the best pictures we have ever taken.  Big shout out to Karis Crawford Photography!  We are in love with our photos.


















5 comments :

  1. Y'all are ridiculously good looking. Love every one of these! Curious to see which ones you pick for your cards!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! I guess you will have to wait until you get your Christmas card to see which 3 I chose :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE these! You're such a gorgeous couple...and I have major hair envy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandi! Don't be jealous, my secret is a great poofing/teasing comb because my hair is not as thick as it can appear in pictures ;)

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous shoot! Oh my goodness, I love this. Your hair is amazing. The pics of the two of you with the red mugs are too sweet. It has to be so hard to choose a favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)