Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Random Thoughts for Wednesday

Random #1:

I'm loving the new Civil Wars album!  They are a dynamic duo, and I hate that this may be their last album together all because they can't get along.  Sad.  Also, does anyone else think that John Paul White looks like Johnny Depp??

Album review: The Civil Wars, "The Civil Wars."

Random #2

Bear came home from daycare yesterday with a cone on his head.  Apparently he has a "hot spot" on his tail where he has rubbed raw and has to have medication and wear the cone of shame.  He is so sad and keeps walking in to stuff since he is not used to it.. I feel terrible!! This is pretty much the look we have been getting from him..



Random #3

I think I'm going to start cooking more again.  I go through phases where I'm all about the cooking and new recipes then sink back into the protein shakes for dinner phase.  Lately, after working out and getting home at 7:30 or 8, the last thing I want to do is cook.  BUT I'm going to start trying to cook more since that is one of my goals for this year.  I'm starting with this recipe from Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour as soon as I go to the store to get all the ingredients!

shrimptostadas13

Random #4:

I changed my first poopy diaper Monday at the age of 25, and I'm darn proud of myself.  Pathetic, right??  I was never one that wanted to babysit or even really liked to hold children, but since we eventually want to have kids, its about time I learn the basics.  Plus my dear friend Lindsay is sweet enough to let me practice on her 6 week old girl, Hadley Paige.  And shockingly enough, I'm enjoying it :)

I'll leave you all with this image for your Wednesday



Happy Hump Day! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)