Thursday, December 31, 2015

35 weeks

How far along? 35 weeks and baby boy is the size of a honeydew melon.


Total weight gain:  Still no clue on this.. I go back the first week in January so I'll get an update there on weight gain.. eek I'm nervous after all the delicious food from the holidays.


Working out?  I've been fighting a cold lately, but I did make it to the gym a couple times.  I also did some prenatal yoga so I can be extra flexible come delivery time :)


Rings on or off?  still on


Sleep:  Not getting any easier.  I might have woken up at 5 am one day and decided I needed to decorate my dining room table for New Years Eve.  Are we having a party? no. Will anyone see it? no.  Did I feel like I had to do it? yes.. hahaha crazy nesting issues







Best moment this week:  Probably just time spent with Brian.  I'm really trying to soak up our lazy evenings after work watching TV, reading, and playing with Bear.


Cravings:  food in general.. I'm wondering when the "I'm too full to eat stage" will hit me.. 



Symptoms:  This child is moving like crazy!!  I felt him really low today and had the first kind of painful jab from him.  I'm guessing he is starting to run out of room.



Looking forward to:  My last NYE with just Brian and I!  We are having a low key date night at the house, and I'm excited about it.  Dinner, chocolate fondue, and a movie :)


snuggles with the pup before he is no longer top dog in the house


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)