How far along? 31 weeks and Rhett is the size of a coconut
Total weight gain: weigh in next week, and I'm quite nervous after all the holiday food this past week.. eek!
Working out? Unfortunately, I haven't been feeling that great this week. I went to the gym and then felt worse the next day so I'm not going to push it this week.
Rings on or off? actually my ring is at the diamond repair store so it is off right now. After 6 years of wearing it constantly (I sleep in it), I finally lost a little diamond.
Sleep: Waking up consistently at least once to go to the restroom.
Best moment this week: Spending time with my family was the best! My older sister has been procuring baby things for me from a resale Facebook site (She can find anything!!) so I got to see all the goodies for Rhett and wash them all and put them away this week. And my little sister got me one of the items I wanted most from my registry even though it was expensive and totally unnecessary and I love it so much!! She got me my Pottery Barn bear rocker, and it makes this stuffed animal lover so happy to have him in my baby's room! We got to celebrate Thanksgiving with my whole big family, and I got to spend some quality time with my grandparents which I never take that for granted.
![]() |
| sneak peak at the nursery decor here too :) I love these little pottery barn bears! |
Cravings: I definitely was craving Raising Canes sauce, but after eating it, not so much.. It hit the spot, but I don't love feeling icky because it was so unhealthy.. ugh #pregnantgirlprobs
Symptoms: I've been having a weird pain in one of my left ribs which makes me think Rhett is running out of room in the womb. I still love feeling him every time he moves and good gracious this child gets the hiccups at least once a day. It's such a weird feeling.
Looking forward to: We have two Christmas parties this weekend and our birthing classes so I'm excited for that. It's becoming so real that Rhett could be here soon!! Less than 60 days from my due date!
![]() |
| Brian didn't have an ugly sweater so improvised with his Grinch shirt |
![]() |
| I borrowed a sweater from a coworker that worked nicely over the bump |



No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)