Friday, December 18, 2015

33 weeks

How far along? 33 weeks and Rhett is the size of a honeydew melon.

I've been horrible at bump pictures! Bathroom selfies is all I've got

Total weight gain:  no update since I don't have a doctor's apt this week.


Working out?  Already hit the gym twice this week and will probably get in one more session.


Rings on or off?  They are back on!! I got my ring back from the diamond repair store and it looks like the day Brian gave it to me 6 years ago now.



Sleep:  Sleep is becoming harder.  I just cannot get comfortable.  My shoulders hurt, my ribs hurt and I toss and turn.  I ended up getting up at 5 am this morning and moving out to the couch so I didn't disturb Brian.. Eek it's too early for this to start!   


Best moment this week:   My work baby shower for sure!  My coworkers are so sweet and got us our car seat and breathable bumpers and other items off our registry.  We can take this baby home from the hospital now since we have the car seat ;) 


This cake was delicious!! 


Cravings:  Anything orange cranberry.  Brian brought me a muffin from First Watch and after that I've been wanting to bake orange cranberry stuff.  I made orange cranberry waffles and mini loaves and muffins.


Symptoms:  My lower back is officially hurting more.  I've been applying the oils and trying to stretch it out, but any kind of standing or sitting for too long and it aches.  I guess it is to be expected at this point in pregnancy.  It has been really hard to feel so worn out during this Christmas season.  I just feel like there is so much to do, and I'm just too tired to do it.  


Looking forward to:  Christmas!! I can't believe it is next week!  And then it's the new year and baby month!


Since I can't mail everyone a Christmas card, here is a look at this year's card

1 comment :

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)