Friday, December 11, 2015

32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks and Rhett is the size of a head of lettuce.  Apparently little man is going to grow a lot in these next couple of weeks.  It's crazy to think I'm at 32 weeks which is technically 8 months!  That doesn't even seem correct since you are pregnant for 40 weeks and could go longer..


Total weight gain:  24 lbs eek!  My doctor says it's totally normal, and I'm in the correct weight range.  He also told me Rhett weighs 4 lbs which is awesome!  It's so cool that he is growing so much.


Working out?  This week's schedule is pretty hectic, but I should be able to get in 2 gym sessions which is better than nothing.


Rings on or off?  Currently off because it's still at the diamond shop being repaired.  


Sleep:  Sleeping well still, and I'm thankful for that!   


Best moment this week:  Getting our Christmas decor out and set up.  I'm still not completely decorated, but it feels good to have some Christmas cheer out.  Plus I got Rhett's drawers organized (and labeled with my label maker) and that is an awesome feeling.  I mean I can't have a kid without having his drawers properly organized, right? ;) 


Just need to get some presents under that tree







Cravings:  Burger King onion ring sauce.. It's delicious!  And Brian brought me home the most delicious Enstrom's almond toffee from a client at work.  OMG so good!!! I just need to limit my consumption for sure.  Or put it in the freezer so it's not as accessible ;)



Symptoms:  Does feeling large count?  I'm getting to that point.  I have to sit down to put on shoes and socks.  Plus, I feel like the only comfortable thing I want to wear is leggings and a piko tunic.  Forget maternity clothes, the piko tunics are what I'm living in.


Looking forward to:  Sleeping in on Saturday if this baby will let me that is! 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)