Monday, July 13, 2015

Exciting News!

If you haven't heard yet, Brian and I are expecting a new addition to the family on January 30th, 2016 (and no, he or she doesn't have 4 paws).  If you've kept up with this blog, you know that is a special date for us.  That is the date I had surgery for our first baby when we lost him.  While that was such a tough time for us, we knew God was still faithful.  I love that He has given us this reminder of His faithfulness by coordinating our due date on such a special date.  We are absolutely thrilled about this baby and cannot wait for this new season in our lives!

Our sweet friends helped coordinate this picture session so special thanks to Karis Crawford for designing our shirts, Nate & Sarah Ellis for making the designs come to life, and Grant McNamara and Kari Ransdell for taking our photos! 

working with kids and dogs is not always easy so here are some outtakes


and we lost him!

I LOVE this picture of Bear!

"Really mom? too small of a shirt and sitting for all these pictures??"
Truth be told that is an XL dog tank that should fit 60-70 lbs..

Bear was very intrigued by the baby booties

Fixing to lose him again!
I'll be posting updates on my blog now that the secret is out!  Feel free to follow along :)

4 comments :

  1. wahooo! The pictures turned out AWESOME! So cute! Congrats a million times

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh it let me comment! Last time it said I couldn't because I wasn't a blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you!!! Cute pictures too!

    www.artadorned.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)