How far along? 34 weeks and Rhett is the size of a pineapple
Total weight gain: The doc didn't weigh me at my last appointment! I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not haha!
Working out? This whole month I have not been as consistent in my working out. It's hard to breathe and I'm not seeing results from it even though I know it will help with labor. Plus my workout partner and I haven't been able to get our schedules synced this month, and I'm just not that motivated on my own honestly. So all that to say I went once this week.
Rings on or off? still on
Sleep: Well it's definitely getting harder. My shoulder is falling asleep if I sleep on my sides and I know I'm not supposed to sleep on my back so I toss and turn at night now.
Best moment this week: This week was pretty rough honestly. Work was stressful trying to get everything done.. I'm gonna go with time off as being the best moment this week :)
Cravings: avocados.. all the time! Brian brought 6 home from the store last night :)
Symptoms: I felt my first Braxton Hicks contraction this week! Rhett doesn't move like crazy often (usually just a jab or two here and there), so it was kind of weird to feel tightness all over my stomach.
Looking forward to: CHRISTMAS!! and some time off work spent relaxing! This week has been very busy trying to cram all your work into three days so I'm excited to not think about work for a while.
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)