How far along? 26 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of an eggplant (2 lbs and 9.2 inches)
Total weight gain: I think I'm definitely in the 15 lb range so far but the official weigh in will be at my doctor's appointment.. I was pretty close! I've gained 15.8 lbs so far..
Working out? Yes, not as many times this week, but I did try a new body pump class. It was a great break in routine from my normal cardio and occasional weights. The squats and lunges were killing me!
Maternity clothes? Leggings are my best friend right now... so comfy! And I can't wait for sweater weather. Right now, our weather is cooler in the mornings and warm by the afternoon which makes outfit planning hard.
Sleep: Getting up more frequently in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, it wakes my husband up too, but I guess this is preparing us for when the baby gets here.
Best moment this week: Feeling so loved and spoiled at our baby shower this weekend! My mom took all the photos so I need to get them from her before I can do a post on it.
Cravings: Mac and cheese.. I try to convince myself this isn't a terrible craving by only buying the Annie's organic kind, but I'm not fooling anyone..
Symptoms: The heartburn has been so intense this week. I've been popping Tums like there is no tomorrow. This baby had better have a full head of hair after all this heartburn!
Looking forward to: My doctor's appointment this week! It's reassuring to hear his heartbeat and know he is doing well :)
It's really weird to think that I'm almost in my third trimester! This whole pregnancy has gone really fast and with the upcoming holidays, I don't see it slowing down. We are making good progress on the nursery which is a relief! My family helped me get everything put away from the shower and it just looks so much more complete in there. I love it! I'll show more pics of the nursery in another post.
It's really weird to think that I'm almost in my third trimester! This whole pregnancy has gone really fast and with the upcoming holidays, I don't see it slowing down. We are making good progress on the nursery which is a relief! My family helped me get everything put away from the shower and it just looks so much more complete in there. I love it! I'll show more pics of the nursery in another post.
![]() |
| This is really the only bump picture I have from this week which was taken at Scarlett's shower. Our due dates are ten days apart! |

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)