How far along? 20 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a small cantaloupe
Total weight gain: 7ish lbs? not entirely sure
Working out? Yes, and goodness knows I need to be after our trip to Houston indulging in tons of delicious food! They have bluebell down in Houston. We still don't have that in Oklahoma yet.
Maternity clothes? My sister, who is due a month before me, and I went shopping in Houston and hit a maternity sale at Gap this past weekend! We ended up getting almost all the same things :)
![]() |
| Don't mind the sleepy looks. This was at 6:30 am before we left for the airport to go home. |
Sleep: Yep, still sleeping well!
Best moment this week: Being with my sister and brother in law this past weekend. We just had the best time hanging out with them. I've missed Hayley so much and needed some time with her.
Cravings: Cheese.. I know that is bad to crave! It might have been on sale at Target this week so I definitely stocked up.
Symptoms: Heartburn, heartburn, and more heartburn... It's been the worst while working out when I don't have my Tums handy of course.
Looking forward to: Our babymoon! I need to think about what to pack and get it all figured out in my mind!

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)