Thursday, July 30, 2015

12 weeks




How far along? 12 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a plum


Total weight gain: Actually I have lost weight from my first weigh in at 7 weeks so I'm not complaining there.  I think gaining weight is going to be very hard for me!  


Working out?  I stopped working out around weeks 9 and 10 because I was so tired and fighting a cold, but I'm back at it thanks to my workout partner Stephanie who keeps me accountable.  I have noticed that it is already harder to breathe while working out though.  


Maternity clothes?  No maternity clothes yet with the exception of the maternity clothes I wear in real life because I have a really long torso.  


Sleep: Varies.  Some nights I sleep so well and only wake up once to use the restroom.  Other nights I toss and turn and wake up three times.  Eek!  I am glad that my doctor told me I could sleep whichever way was comfortable since I was having the hardest time sleeping on my side.


Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat at our appointment.  It's seriously amazing to know that there is a human life growing inside of me.  Crazy! 


Cravings: Random things mostly: avocados, pigs in a blanket, nachos.  I was loving Subway's veggie subs and got four subs in three days a couple weekends ago, but now I'm over it.  I did, however, make Brian go to two different stores because I had to have BEEF lil smokies for my pigs in a blanket.  Not pork, not turkey (gross right now), but beef!  Let me tell you those piggies were the best things ever! 




Symptoms:  This week I have gone from showing a little bit to not showing at all.  Apparently your uterus moves around some and that is why some days I feel bigger than others.  


Looking forward to:  Finding out the gender so I can get started on a nursery!  I've got my basic colors down, but feel like I need to wait to find out what we are having before starting on it.


My photographer had to get in on the action! 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)