A couple weekends ago we celebrated Brian's 30th birthday. As golf is one of his favorite hobbies, I went with that theme. Plus pinterest is full of ideas for a golf themed par-tee. Unfortunately, I never take as many pictures as I should since I'm playing hostess.
| My friend Karis made me some adorable printables for the Par-Tee |
| Don't mind the fact that my Bogie Hoagies were actually sandwiches. Whoops! I ordered the wrong thing. |
| Orange Wedges and Ryder Cup-Cakes |
| Love my handsome 30 year old! |
| Unfortunately I took this picture before the dip of the night showed up and was devoured. My friend Katherine makes a killer corn dip that I request for every party! It's so yum! |
| Candid shot ;) Don't mind the random donut cake left over from Hadley's Donut birthday party that morning. |
| The boys played Can Jam outside |
| Birthday boy! |
| It was a very good day |
| Some of my golfer girls |
| We also played a putting game down our hall. Katherine whooped us all! |
I love this! All the details are precious - you are so creative! The food names were so creative. I have never heard of that game they were playing outside?
ReplyDeleteOh and as always, you look gorgeous ;)