Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Lately

Yes, I realize it is almost a new weekend and these pictures are from last week!  I have been so bad at this blogging thing lately!  I just decided pictures are better than nothing so here goes :)

Brian and I just discovered My Fit Foods.  It's the perfect solution for when I don't have dinner ideas.

Clearly this dog needs a new duck, because there is no way I can sew that head back on

My co-worker and I got to tour the Governor's office thanks to my friend Cody!

The press conference room: I loved the ornateness of it.

We had the best weather last Saturday.  Cool enough to need a blanket and hot coffee while doing my devos outside.

I'm all about banana bread these days rather than letting my bananas rot

My cute new chalkboard that I got on sale at Target! woohoo!
The girls at Amber & Aaron's 30th birthday




1 comment :

  1. Great pictures! Love you 'The Beams' Fall sign!! Love your chalkboard sign too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)