Thursday, May 1, 2014

Life Lately in Snapshots

We started of the weekend with a visit from Emma, Kate & Ben.

I didn't actually take any pictures like I should have (stole these from Kate), but we made dinner and hung out Friday night and Saturday night.  Such a great time seeing my family and the weather was perfect!

We met at Yokozunas to catch up with some college friends later that night  (my favorite Canadian Scotty and his girlfriend Jade as well Brett & Portia)

The next morning we hit Starbucks so Brian could study and Brett could finish his paper.  We are serious about our coffee..

That afternoon I attended one of my old ORU roommate's bridal shower.  It was a garden party theme and oh so cute! 
The wind was blowing like crazy the whole time hence the wild look in this picture.

After the shower, I headed home to read and ice my knee before family dinner.  I went to the doctor on Monday due to the pain and swelling and got a great report!  Not looking like I will have to have surgery praise The Lord!

Summer fruits make me happy

We found a doodle neighbor while out on a walk!

Well no surgery, but I do have to foam roll my IT band.  Bear thinks we are playing.

Love my Easter bunny from Brian :)

Our backyard is currently all dirt

New grass going in soon!

Kate brought me the cutest door mat for a housewarming gift!  She is so crafty (in a good way)

Grant and Alexis came over to keep me company last night since Brian has been out of town. 
They made delicious spinach enchiladas and we watched a chick flick :)

Brian has been in Tennessee for the past couple of days studying for and taking his CCIM final test.  He did so much better than just passing, and I couldn't be more proud of him!  Plus he brought me an unexpected souvenir, a bracelet made out of recycled shot gun shells.  I love it!  


2 comments :

  1. Love the pictures!! Fancy shoes to wear while foam rolling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank heavens you don't have to have surgery on your knee! Hope it's feeling much better soon. You have some great legs, btw. :) Love that personalized door mat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)