![]() |
| I loved flying Delta! How cute is this napkin? Ok well maybe by my excitement you can tell this was only my 4th flight ever! |
![]() |
| Our booth at the conference |
![]() |
| Sight seeing on the last day |
![]() |
| Louisville Slugger Museum |
![]() |
| Biggest church I've ever been to in my life! |
![]() |
| My new favorite coffee! Wolfgang Puck! I seriously had 4 cups one day :) |
![]() |
| On our way home, we went through Minnesota where I was able to snatch up some of my dad's favorite candy from his childhood. Guess what he is getting as part of his Christmas present? |
![]() |
| Another treat from the Minnesota airport :) Godfather Pizza! |


















No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)