Friday, October 30, 2015

Rhett Benjamin's Baby Shower

That's right, we have a name folks!  Rhett Benjamin Beam.  RBB. I love it! It's so nice to get to refer to him with a name and not just Baby Beam these days.  My little two pound baby moves all the time these days, and I love it!

This past weekend, my friends showered us with so much love so be prepared for picture overload :)



Such cute little bears in their cars

yummy cupcakes

I love this little brown bear!

the delicious food!


My beautiful hostesses

How cute are these onesies???

LOVE!

the diaper wreath that hangs in Rhett's room now

playing The Price is Right

My cousin was off by 1 penny!! it was incredible

Ok don't mind my crazy eyes in some of these pictures opening presents ;)

little converse socks from P!

My precious Pottery Barn teddy bear!  I love this picture of Scarlett and I :)





I love this little bear so much I can't keep my eyes open!

My dear friend Kari MADE this car seat cover for Rhett.  How special is that?? I can't wait to use it!

Katherine's mom sent me football jammies! 

Can't wait to use this cute little woodland activity gym


Arkansas onesie from my mom!


the talented seamstress, Kari!

my precious friend Katherine

1 comment :

  1. Looked like y'all had a great time!! Wish I could have been there! Loved all the little bear details! Brady cute! And the car seat cover by Kari 😍😍😍 love you sis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)