Friday, October 9, 2015

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks and Baby Beam weighs as much as a large mango.  Neither of my apps had a very good description of the size of Baby Beam this week.


Total weight gain:  No new update on weight yet since I won't have a doctor's apt for a while.


Working out?  I was able to get my normal workouts in this week which was a good feeling.  We killed it on the squats and legs on Wednesday.


Maternity clothes?  Officially in maternity pants.  I bought 2 pairs from Gap and I'm loving them!  I will be wearing these pants on repeat since I don't feel the need to buy a ton of pairs of maternity pants much to Brian's relief :)


Sleep:  No problems sleeping except for perhaps not getting enough of it. 


Best moment this week:  Probably my girl's night at Utica Starbucks.  We all got to go shopping a little bit before and the weather was fabulous for our scarf exchange.  I love spending time with some quality women and encouraging one another.


Cravings:  Nothing to crazy this week.  I'm still drinking a lot of grape juice.  Ok not a lot but more like I need a little bit every night.  It's delicious!


Symptoms:  Just this week I feel like my feet have started to hurt and swell a bit.  I'm praying that they do not grow!! I have a large shoe size as it is and do not want that number going up!


Looking forward to:  Visiting family in Arkansas and planning out more of the nursery this weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)