How far along? 25 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a rutabaga.. What the heck is a rutabaga? I mean really that is a hard comparison to me. According to my app, he is about 1.7 lbs and about 9 inches :)
Total weight gain: Let's just say, I feel like I could have gained 2 lbs alone this past weekend from the amount of sugary food I consumed at my sister's baby shower. It was so good though!
Working out? Yes! three times so far this week which is really needed due to the sugar cravings!!
Maternity clothes? Still able to fit in a couple pairs of pants, but my normal shirts are mostly getting too short to wear over the bump. Also, finding dresses that don't smush my ribs is getting harder too.
Sleep: So for the first time since being pregnant I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep the other night. I was too hungry! So I ate a bowl of cheerios and worked on writing some thank you notes. Honestly I felt quite productive being up that early, but I was zonked by the time 8:30 pm rolled around.
Best moment this week: I feel the baby all the time and I love it!! It's so fun to have a little kick remind me about him while working or watching tv or lying in bed. It just makes me so excited for him to get here.
Cravings: Still craving sugar. It must be all these showers and parties that are making me want all of the delicious sweets!
Symptoms: I hate to say it but I feel like my feet are swelling. I'm trying to put them up as much as I can, but that is just not very practical when you work, workout, and continue with your normal life..

Love that you feel him!
ReplyDelete