How far along? 24 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of an ear of corn.
Total weight gain: I'm estimating about 13 lbs but won't know the exact number until we go to our next appointment
Working out? I'll be missing one of my normal workouts this week because of the MAVS vs Thunder game (guess who I am a fan of?) so made up for it by taking Bear for a run on Monday. We did pretty well together.
![]() |
| Did you say "run" |
Maternity clothes? Living in my Gap stretch black legging pants! I wore a non-pregnancy top that wasn't super long to the Mavs game and was thinking about pulling it down all night so my belly wouldn't show. I'm finally starting to look more pregnant and less like I have a pot belly :)
Sleep: Sleeping well still even though the baby is so active at night! I had my dinner plate touching my stomach last night (yes, I ate on the couch with my feet propped up) and he kicked the plate several times. It was so funny!
Best moment this week: Hmm.. that would probably be planning and working on my sister's baby shower with our friend Marizanne. We have had such a great time planning and creating all week, and I have loved it! I love to host/plan showers! I know it stresses some people out, but it really invigorates me to come up with new ideas to make the shower special for the recipient :)
Cravings: Sugar! Brian and I are trying to cut down on sugar this month and of course, that is all I want!! It's bad!
Symptoms: The heartburn has been bad this week, and I'm having more headaches which could mean I just want more caffeine or that people's colognes are giving me headaches.. not sure, but poor Brian hasn't been able to wear cologne in a while because it is just too strong for me to be around.


No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)