How far along? 22 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a spaghetti squash.
Total weight gain: Well I had a doctor's apt right after we returned from our cruise which was patently unfair with needing to weigh in.. 5 days of eating on a cruise while being pregnant will definitely contribute to gaining some *cough 11 lbs* weight. But for being over halfway there, 11 lbs is about normal according to my doctor so that is ok by me.
Working out? Yes! I worked out 3 times on the cruise! We had a lot of spare time while at sea and it felt really good after eating so much :)
Maternity clothes? This was the week that maternity clothes started becoming necessary. My normal pants are cutting in to me when I button them. I did discover the magic of a belly band (thanks Elissa) which helps me get some more wear out of my normal clothes.
Sleep: Slept like a baby on the cruise.. and slept a lot. It was so nice to get to take naps during the day or sleep in if I wanted.
Best moment this week: Wow, where to start on the best moments this week? The cruise was amazing. God created such a beautiful world! I loved being in the cooler temps and seeing the gorgeous scenery and just spending quality time with Brian.
Cravings: Fruit.. I ate a ton of fruit on the cruise. One of the restaurants was a la carte and we would go order coffee (decaf for me) and a fruit plate and just read up there. It was wonderful just relaxing.
Symptoms: Getting bigger? is that a symptom?
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery going and my house cleaned! As an organized person, I'm so ready to get everything all figured out and put together. Literally the night we got home from the cruise at 11pm I wanted to clean out my fridge. I just cannot handle the mess. Thank goodness Brian is so helpful in cleaning around the house.
So I need to get all my pictures together from the cruise to do a full post on our trip, but I'll leave you with a couple teaser pics :)
So I need to get all my pictures together from the cruise to do a full post on our trip, but I'll leave you with a couple teaser pics :)





No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)