How far along? 19 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a mango.
Total weight gain: No update here since I didn't have a doctor's appointment this week. I'll have to weigh in at the gym soon.
Working out? Yes! I went in the pouring rain yesterday when I really just wanted to curl up on the couch with some guacamole and chips. Go me!
Maternity clothes? Getting closer to needing them! I'm still in stretchy clothes, but I'm not sure how much longer that will last.
Sleep: Still nothing to report on the sleeping.. I sleep just fine :)
Best moment this week: Shopping for clothes for our little guy together. We took a weekend trip to Branson and got to hit the outlet mall for a day. It was so fun to pick out cute little baby clothes for our baby. I got Baby Beam the most adorable little bear slippers from Baby Gap!
Cravings: Mexican food.. that part has been a constant this pregnancy. I'm all about spicy hot sauce (salsa as non-Texans call it). We ate at a delicious Mexican restaurant this weekend called Botanas with delicious hot sauce! Baby was happy haha!
Symptoms: Still tired.. constantly have heartburn but I'm getting used to it. I pop Tums like crazy..
Looking forward to: Our babymoon getaway! It's coming so soon, and I have so much to do before then too.. eek!!

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)