Friday, September 4, 2015

18 weeks

How far along? 18 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a sweet potato.


Total weight gain:  I had a doctor's appointment Thursday and have gained 3 lbs.


Working out?  Working out like normal with Stephanie.  I love the accountability of going with a partner or else I wouldn't have gone yesterday.


Maternity clothes?  Just in stretchy clothes still, but definitely showing in my gym clothes! 


Sleep:  Sleeping well this week probably because I've been going to bed later than normal and my body is soaking up the sleep.


Best moment this week:  I felt our baby move yesterday!  It was one of the weirdest/coolest things ever and I was in a meeting and couldn't even say anything. Needless to say I was a bit distracted the rest of the meeting. 


Cravings:  This has been a bad week as far as cooking goes.. I haven't cooked once! Work has been really stressful, and I've had lots going on in the evenings after work.. My fridge is empty and my poor husband has been living on protein shakes.  Hopefully tonight I can at least make some breakfast sandwiches.


Symptoms:  Tiredness?  Brian says I'm always tired so that doesn't count and perhaps that just has to do with busyness at work and lack of sleep.


Looking forward to:  This month because we have a couple fun getaways planned!


I'm totally slacking and didn't take one bump picture this week, not even a bathroom selfie :/ Next week will be better.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)