How far along? 27 weeks and Rhett is the size of a cucumber
Total weight gain: Around 16-18 lbs at this point?
Working out? Yes, I had a great workout last night on my own with weights and then will have my normal workout with Steph this week before heading off to my conference this week.
Rings on or off? I decided to nix the maternity clothes question since that is a given at almost 7 months. Rings are still on as of now :)
Sleep: Still getting up at least once a night to use the bathroom. Honestly it hasn't been that bad even when I can't go back to sleep immediately, because Rhett is moving. I still enjoy feeling him move even at 4 am.
Best moment this week: Getting all of my thank you notes written! It just felt like I conquered the world to have everyone properly thanked :) I've always felt like I cannot enjoy a present until I have written a proper thank you note for it so now I am free to enjoy putting presents away and arranging the nursery to my liking.
Cravings: I was craving pizza like nothing else this week! I had the Pizza Shoppe pepperoni and black olive pizza and it was fabulous! Not to mention a salad with the "Pink Stuff" dressing. So good!!
Symptoms: Swollen feet! eek!! and I just discovered some spider veins on my legs!! Talk about freaking out. Good news is that I read that spider veins go away after pregnancy! So hopefully that is true for me!
Looking forward to: This week I have my last work conference before Rhett arrives. It's my favorite one that we go to so I'm going to be soaking it all in!
No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)