How far along? 28 weeks and Rhett is the size of a head of cauliflower.. seems like he was a cauliflower already.. Hmm could be my different apps
Total weight gain: I just had a doctors apt and I'm right on 20 lbs at 7 months.. Eeek!! It just seems like so much, and I still have a ways to go! I don't feel huge and have continued to work out so I guess I'm just trusting that the baby is getting what he needs regardless of how much I'm gaining.
Working out? Yes, to working out, but yes, to slowing it down a bit though since I'm having some trouble breathing and keeping up with a full body pump session. I'll continue on the cardio, but I just can't keep up with the classes now.
Rings on or off? On!
Sleep: I'm sleeping well this week. Just have a pillow between my knees and I'm good to go.
Best moment this week: I was going to say getting to see Rhett at our 4d ultrasound but unfortunately the little guy was hiding his face the entire time! I did however get the cutest little stuffed fox that has his heartbeat recorded in it. It kind of sounds like a dog barking but it's still cool :)
I also received two presents this week that just made my day! One was from our sweet office cleaners and one was from my doctor's office manager! So unexpected and precious that they thought of us :)
I also received two presents this week that just made my day! One was from our sweet office cleaners and one was from my doctor's office manager! So unexpected and precious that they thought of us :)
Cravings: Sugar! which works out well since this is my birthday week. I've been good this week though because I just had my gestational diabetes test and passed woohoo!!! And I have been eating pickles.. not with sugar, just as a snack before dinner
Symptoms: Oh the heartburn.. it has been so bad this week! I try to limit my Tums consumption, but I definitely had at least 8 in one day this week!


You are beautiful!!!!! yay for 28 weeks!
ReplyDelete