Friday, January 29, 2016

39 weeks

How far along? Well I have made it to 39 weeks and having a watermelon sized baby in my stomach.. He likes to jab me and remind me that he is the size of a watermelon too..

Just to give you a visual on how big this baby is :)

Total weight gain:  Praise the Lord, I lost a pound!! I probably gained it back after my girls night at the Melting Pot last night though ;)


Working out?  I did go once this weekend, and once this week although I can tell it makes Brian a bit nervous.  He doesn't want me to wear myself out knowing that labor is imminent.  I've been pretty consistent in my working out and squats so I really hope that helps in the whole labor process.


When I asked Brian for a shirt to wear to the gym he gave me this one..
He knows I'm a Mavs fan..
Rings on or off?  still on at 39 weeks! yay! that's an accomplishment for me!


Sleep:  I had my first rough night of sleep this weekend and was up 5 times.  But hey if the first time that happened is at 39 weeks, I'm still pretty lucky.  Other than that, I've been sleeping like a champ.  The worst part of my day is getting out of bed because I just want to stay and cuddle all day with Bear.  


Best moment this week:  Spending a good 3 hours with my girl friends for our last girl's night before Rhett arrives.  We had such a good time at the Melting Pot, and omg the food is soo good!  The cheese and chocolate are my favorite parts!


Love these ladies, and I'm so glad we got some good girl time!
The manager even gave us all roses after dinner!  So sweet!

Cravings:  Still avocados.. I almost made Brian go to the store for them one night, but thankfully my coworker saved me a half of one and that hit the craving.  I made cheese and avocado nachos for dinner that night.


I still have the Christmas plates out haha

Symptoms:  Well I'm officially as big as a barn and bump into things with my belly.  I'm just getting to that uncomfortable stage as far as getting up from a sitting or laying position. I'm also having some Braxton Hicks which don't hurt at all, but are encouraging me to think that Rhett might want to make his appearance soon :) 


Looking forward to:  Holding my baby!  Seems like it could happen at any time, but it just hasn't yet!  Also, I'm looking forward to having my mom here for a while to help me with the baby and hang out :)

1 comment :

  1. So exciting! You are not as big as a barn! haha. omg!

    I can't believe you are still doing squats! That is pretty impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)