How far along? 36 weeks and Rhett is as long as a head of romaine lettuce. Although, let's be serious, I'm guessing he is longer than average based on Brian's height alone! My doctor says he is about 6 to 6.5 lbs now, but not huge so that is a relief!
Total weight gain: Super nervous about this part... Weighed in at the doctor's office today and have gained 30 lbs total. Eek! Needless to say, I indulged over the holidays hahaha
Working out? Went twice this week so far! although it is hard to do that much which is annoying. The whole not being able to catch your breath coupled with heartburn flaring up is no fun.
Rings on or off? still on
Sleep: Sleeping fairly well actually.. Although I always end up on my back and some part of my body starts to go numb. I'm definitely having trouble getting up in the morning! I just want to sleep in which is definitely in the schedule for this weekend.
Best moment this week: Girls night for Katherine's birthday! I'm soaking all the time in that I can get with friends. We stayed up way too late chatting and eating chocolate fondue. The two pregnant girls were in heaven with that chocolate.. hence the weight gain mentioned above haha
![]() |
| documenting our girls night with a selfie |
Cravings: Avocados.. all the time. And my brother brought me a frozen take 'n bake pizza from our favorite local pizza place back home for Christmas, and I was in heaven!! Seriously it's so good!
![]() |
| the best little grease pot pepperonis |
Symptoms: I'm still hungry all the time. I really don't know when the whole "you feel so full" phase starts because I am not there yet.. I am having some pains in my lower pelvis that feel like stretching which hopefully means he is dropping!
Looking forward to: My church shower this weekend! After that, I'll go get whatever things we may still need and feel really ready for Rhett to arrive at any time.




No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)