Total weight gain: I'm pretty sure I don't want to update this stat anymore. For real it is depressing to me to see these numbers on the scale! I'm so ready to be my normal size again and not big as a barn.
Working out? I was bad at this too this week! We had something every night this week and I just didn't go. Perhaps I can go this weekend since we have nothing going on in case Rhett decides to come.
Rings on or off? still on
Sleep: Surprisingly, I'm sleeping really well still! I got to sleep in this past weekend and it was heavenly! I do not want to get out of bed in the mornings to go to work! Plus Bear has been so super snuggly. He must know that Rhett is coming and life will change. Poor little guy has been our only "baby" for 6 years now.
Best moment this week: We have completely finished the nursery and both our "to do" lists before baby arrives. I'm feeling good and ready now :) Meals are prepped, bags are packed, newborn photographer is booked, essentials are stocked up (tp, paper towels, dry shampoo), and we are good to go!
Cravings: Well we went to a restaurant called Burn Co this past weekend and the mac & cheese was simply amazing! As well as the key lime pie and the ribs. Seriously the line to get in the door was crazy and we waited for about 45 minutes!! Even still, if this baby doesn't arrive this week, I really want to go back on Saturday!! hahahahaha crazy pregnant cravings!
Symptoms: Finally feeling full! You know the stage that people told me I would get to and I never thought I would, well I'm there. I literally feel like I can't eat that much anymore. I've also been having more regular lower back pain as well as a weird pain on my lower left side. This child is probably just laying on a nerve..

No comments :
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)