![]() |
| Don't mind my bathroom selfie |
How far along? 16 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of an avocado which is fitting since I've eaten so many avocados/so much guacamole this pregnancy. Baby loves avocados!
Total weight gain: hmm haven't weighed myself again yet, but I'm definitely in the "fat" stage where you look bigger in the stomach but not sure if it's pregnancy related or eating too much.
Working out? I've been doing well with my workouts this week. I really feel like consistently working out is helping my body not hurt as it stretches and grows.
Maternity clothes? I found some maternity jeans on sale at Motherhood this weekend, but don't feel the need to wear them yet. I wanted to get a pair just in case so I don't wake up one morning and have nothing to wear because I no longer fit in my regular pants. So far though, I'm still in normal clothes.
Sleep: Sleep is still coming easily for me aside from Bear waking me up when we had storms this week. He doesn't like the thunder and needs to be right next to me if it is storming.
Best moment this week: Can I say it's been knowing that I'm having a little boy?? I still feel like I'm living on cloud 9. We are just so excited to know and begin to start preparations!
Cravings: Italian, Mexican.. cookies.. I've been indulging in leftover cookies quite bit this week. Thank goodness I brought them to work to share so I wouldn't eat them all!
Symptoms: Really I haven't had any pregnancy symptoms this week except perhaps dry, itchy skin which is an old wive's tale that means boy ;)
Looking forward to: Getting to start on the nursery! We are planning on cleaning out the guest room and moving things out to make that the nursery which involves turning our current office into another guest bedroom. So much to be done!

So many updates! Good luck on decorating your nursery room!
ReplyDeletewww.artadorned.com