Friday, August 14, 2015

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks and Baby Beam is the size of a navel orange



Total weight gain: 2 lbs!  I finally weighed myself!



Working out? Due to a birthday party and having family in town, I only worked out once this week.  Eek!



Maternity clothes?  Nothing yet, but I think I'm going to go look for some maternity pants this weekend for when I do need them.



Sleep: Last night was the first night that I had trouble sleeping.  I think it had more to do with 3 cups of coffee yesterday and a restless puppy dog than the baby though.



Best moment this week:  Finding out the gender of baby Beam!!!!  I was so nervous that I literally felt sick to my stomach for the first time during this pregnancy, but we were able to find out with 95% certainty :)




Cravings:  Mexican food.. mostly guacamole.  I seriously just had chips and guacamole for dinner one night this week.  And cheese!  I'm all about cheese these days.



Symptoms:  I've had a weird cough some this week and heartburn like crazy.  I just pop those Tums like crazy!




Looking forward to:  Our gender reveal party this weekend!  Brian's parents are coming up for it, and we will FaceTime my family in for it.  My sweet friend Karis made all my printables again for our cookies and milk themed party.  Will baby Beam be a he or she, we shall see!





2 comments :

Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave me a note :)